Friday 17 June 2011

Around the World in 60 Days -Sur in English coverage of Auckland and Hamilton

If you go to the link below, you can see today's coverage, in Sur in English,  of my visit to Auckland and Hamilton in North Island New Zealand:

http://services.surinenglish.com/virtual/20110617/

My material is featured on pages 35-39. 

The current planned schedule is that Sur will feature South Island New Zealand next month and Norfolk Island in August, before I start heading homewards across the United States.

This 'Around the World in 60 days' blog itself continues to attract a new audience, with over 6,539 people now reading it - 283 from the USA this week alone!

I continue to do radio interviews about the trip on both the BBC in the UK and on commercial radio stations in Spain.

My grateful thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of 'Around the World in 60 Days'.

No comments:

Post a Comment